1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Cedar Mill Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
A growing number of our patients are benefiting from pet insurance. Whether pet insurance is right for you and your family or not depends on a number of factors. Obviously, if your pet develops a serious illness or has a catastrophic accident, pet insurance would be nice to have. If your pet lives a healthy, uneventful life, you may be disappointed in the amount you had spent on monthly premiums.
Here are some things to consider if you are wondering if pet insurance is right for you and to help you find the best insurer for your needs. First of all, plan to talk with a few different insurance companies. Ask about monthly premiums, co-pays, exclusions, and prescription coverage. Also ask what steps are necessary to make a claim and how long to expect to wait for payment. The price of coverage will depend on many factors, including the age and breed of the pet and where you live. Some companies do not cover treatment for conditions that are common in certain breeds, or may have maximum amounts that they will pay towards certain problems (fair-market price).
There are several companies that offer pet insurance. More information comparing companies is available at www.petinsurancereview.com.
Trupanion offers Cedar Mill Veterinary Hospital patients 30 days free coverage after an exam.